Programs and Activities
Our seasoned program assistants ensure the participants of Creative Living Center have a structured day, by offering a variety of diverse programs, games and activities that are adapted to meet each participants needs.
Daily programs include:
- Sensory activities designed to improve fine motor skills
- Trivia/word games, board games, bingo and card games
- Physical fitness and exercise programs including walking programs, chair aerobics, group exercise and adapted sports
- Spiritual and religious activities, bible study, daily devotionals and singing
- Reminiscing and mind stimulation activities
- Arts and crafts, gardening and painting
- Seasonal activities and special events
- Community outings and more!